Made with cauliflower rice, this recipe is low carb, healthy, fast and delicious!
Servings 4 servings
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1/4 c chopped onions
- 1/2 c thinly sliced mushrooms
- S & P
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp thyme, rounded
- 1/2 tsp paprika, rounded
- 4 c chicken broth
- 2 c riced cauliflower
- 2 c shredded cooked chicken (An already roasted chicken from Costco equals +/- 4 cups shredded chicken)
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add celery, onion and mushrooms with S&P and cook, stirring frequently, until veggies are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, thyme and paprika and cook another minute, until fragrant.
- Stir in the broth and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken and riced cauliflower and reduce heat to a simmer and up to temperature.
Nutritional Info per 1/4 recipe: Calories: 200; Fat: 10g; Carbs: 5.8; Fiber: 1.8; Protein: 26g