Broccoli Spinach Soup
Another low carb super green soup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 med onion (chopped)
- 680 g broccoli (fresh, chopped)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 2 tbsp garlic (chopped)
- 1.25 l chicken broth, no salt added
- 2 c spinach (fresh)
- 1 c coconut cream (don’t shake can – carefully remove cream from top of a can, leaving the coconut water)
- In deep soup pot heat oil over medium heat; once hot reduce heat to low and sauté onion until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli, celery and garlic and cook uncovered for about 8 minutes until broccoli is very tender.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Puree the soup with immersion blender.
- Add coconut cream.
Per Serving: Cal 130 | Carbs: 11g | Net Carbs: 9