Curried Cauliflower Soup
Kick that cauliflower up a notch!
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 med onion (chipped)
- 1 large cauliflower (cut into 1″ pieces)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 c parsley (garnish)
- Heat oil in large pot over low heat.
- Add onion and saute until translucent.
- Add cauliflower, coconut milk, spices, sugar and enough water (or broth) to cover.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer until cauliflower is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Blend soup with immersion blender. Or cool slightly to blend in nutribullet type blender.
- Return soup to pot; reheat if necessary.
- Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with parsley.