Simple recipe for that head of cauliflower in your fridge.
- 1 tbsp olive oil or butter
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 med cauliflower chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4 c broth veggie or chicken
- S & P
- Melt butter on low; add flour and stir continuously for about 2 minutes.
- Add broth, onion and cauliflower and bring to a boil on medium heat.
- Simmer over medium-low heat until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Puree with immersion blender until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.