Low carb, vegan and delicious!
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 med onion (roughly chopped)
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 red serrano chili, with seeds (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 tbsp ground almonds
- 1 can coconut milk
- vegetable stock (optional)
- Heat oil in pot over medium heat.
- Add onion, ginger, garlic and chilli and cook for 2 minutes, until softened.
- Stir in the curry and continue to cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, ground almonds and coconut milk. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender, process until smooth and creamy.
Notes: Use this fabulous sauce on stir fried vegetables ~ add chicken or tofu. To stretch the sauce, add some more coconut milk or vegetable stock.
Nutritional Information: Cal 82 | Saturated Fat 3g | Carbs 5g | Fibre 1g | Net Carbs 4g | Sugar 2g | Sodium 150mg | Protein 1g