Korma Curry Sauce
So yummy, and low carb and vegan!
Servings 4 servings
- immersion blender
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 med onion roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 red serrano chili, with seeds finely chopped
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 tbsp ground almonds
- 1 can coconut milk
- vegetable stock optional
- Heat oil in pot over medium heat.
- Add onion, ginger, garlic and chilli and cook for 2 minutes, until softened.
- Stir in the curry and continue to cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, ground almonds and coconut milk. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender, process until smooth and creamy.
Use this fabulous sauce on stir fried vegetables and tofu or poultry. To stretch the sauce, add some more coconut milk or vegetable stock. Nutritional Information: Cal 82 | Saturated Fat 3g | Carbs 5g | Fibre 1g | Net Carbs 4g | Sugar 2g | Sodium 150mg | Protein 1g