Chicken Satay Wraps
Deliciousness rolled inside a lettuce leaf.
- 2 chicken breasts (chopped small)
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 peppers, any colour (julienned)
- 1 onion (julienned)
- 2 tsp hot chilli sauce
- 1/3 c chicken stock or water
- 1/4 c lime juice
- 1/4 c tamari
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c peanut butter
- parsley (garnish)
- bean sprouts (garnish)
- roasted peanuts, chopped (garnish)
- Bibb lettuce leaves
- Cook chicken breasts in oil; set aside.
- Sauté onions and peppers; set aside.
- Combine sauce ingredients in skillet; add back the chicken, onion and peppers and heat.
- Serve in Bibb lettuce leaves, top with garnish.