Four ingredients, easy peasy!
- 6 chicken breasts (boneless skinless)
- 1 700ml marinara sauce
- 6 tbsp parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1 c mozzarella (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Spray 9 x 13 ” baking dish.
- Pour sauce into bottom of baking dish; stir 4 tbsp of the parmesan into sauce.
- Add chicken to baking pan, turn evenly to coat both sides with sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; top with mozzarella and remaining 2 tbsp of parmesan. Return to oven and continue baking another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with hot cooked pasta, if desired.