Chicken Stir Fry
Lots of veggie chopping, but then quick to make.
- 4 chicken breasts cut into 1/2" strips
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp oil divided
- 2 c broccoli florets
- 1 c celery thinly sliced
- 1 c carrots thinly sliced
- 1 sml onion cut into wedges
- 1 c water
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon granules
- peanuts or cashews to garnish
- Place chicken strips in a large ziplock bag. Add cornstarch and toss to coat.
- Combine soy sauce, ginger and garlic then add to the bag and shake well. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in large skillet and stir-fry chicken until no longer pink, about 3-5 mintues. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp oil in skillet and stir-fry broccoli, celery, carrots and onion for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add water and bouillon.
- Return chicken to skillet and stir until thickened an bubbly.