No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
What's better than cheesecake? Chocolate cheesecake!
- 8" springform pan
- 1 pkg chocolate wafers crushed
- 1/3 c butter melted
- 2 250g cream cheese room temperature
- 1 c sugar
- 6 squares semi-sweet chocolate melted and cooled
- 1/4 c cold water
- 1 env unflavoured gelatin (7g)
- 1 c whipping cream whipped
- Grease sides and bottom of springform pan.
- Combine wafer crumbs and butter (reserve 2 tbsp crumbs for decoration). Press into bottom and sides of prepared pan.
- Over low heat, stir chocolate and sugar until melted; set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese on lowest speed until smooth.
- Add chocolate/sugar to cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Add cold water to a small saucepan and sprinkle gelatin on top. Let stand five minutes to soften. Heat saucepan, stirring, to dissolve gelatin. Blend into cheese mixture.
- Fold cheese mixture into whipped cream.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chill at least 3 hours.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and reserved crumb mixture.