Chocolate Bundt Cake
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate….this cake is so moist and rich that there's no need for frosting.
- Bundt pan
- 1 pkg dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 pkg instant chocolate pudding mix 3.9 oz
- 500 ml sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 c vegetable oil
- 1/2 c Kahlua or other coffee flavoured liqueur
- 2 c chippits
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease and flour 10" Bundt pan
- In large bowl, combine and then beat with electric mixer all ingredients except chippits until well blended.
- Fold in chippits. Batter will be thick.
- Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until cake springs back when slightly tapped.
- Remove from oven, cool for 10 minutes in pan then turn out and cool completely on wire rack.
If you really want frosting, maybe just sift some confectioner’s sugar on top or drizzle some melted chippits.