Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Cake
Nothing better with a cup of coffee!
- ¾ c butter room temperature
- 1 ½ c sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 c sour cream
- 2 ½ c Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ tbsp cinnamon
- ¼ c sugar
- Preheat oven to 400F and butter a bunt cake pan.
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy; continue beating while adding the eggs one at a time and then the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Pour flour mixture into batter alternating with sour cream and mix until just incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, mix cinnamon with sugar
- Pour half of the batter into prepared bundt pan then sprinkle with the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Drop remaining batter in heaping spoonfuls over filling, covering it as best you can.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes. Lower heat to 350F and bake for an aditional 40 mintues, or until a tester comes out clean.