Yum! (even tho I'm all about chocolate!)
- 9" springform pan
- 1 1/2 c Oreo cookie crumbs (You traditionalists: feel free to use Graham Wafer crumbs)
- 1/3 c butter melted
- 4 8oz cream cheese softened
- 1 c sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Grease/spray springform pan.
- Mix Oreo crumbs with butter; press onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs mixing well between each addition.
- Pour batter over crust.
- Bake 55 minutes or until centre is almost set.
- With a knife, loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before completely before removing rim.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.