Chocolate Pudding (Low Carb)
A rich and decadent chocolate pudding!
- 5 ramekins
- 1 c canned coconut milk full fat, unsweetened
- 3 1/2 oz extra dark chocolate broken into pieces (option: Lindt's 90%)
- 1/3 c calorie free granulated sweetener
- Heat all ingredients over medium heat, stirring until the chocolate is melted – about 2 minutes.
- Turn heat off and whist ingredients until very smooth.
- Divide amongst the five ramekins. Chill for at least 2 hours.
Idea: Swap out 2 tbsp coconut milk for brandy… 😋 Nutrition: +/- 5g carbs and 200 calories