Thai Noodle Salad
Excellent extra salad on a buffet table!
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1/4 c soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1/4 c rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 1/4 c water
- 1 tbsp ginger (minced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 box linguine (cooked according to directions on box; drain and rinse under cold water.)
- 1 c shredded carrots
- 2 cucumbers (diced small)
- 2 peppers (red or yellow) (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 c green onions (sliced)
- 1/4 c parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 c dry roasted peanuts (chopped)
- In medium bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Combine pasta with vegetables; add dressing and mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour.
- Garnish with parsley and peanuts.