CB’s Caesar Salad Dressing (& Croutons)
Makes enough dressing for 1 large head of Romaine.
- 1/2 c mayo (fat free)
- 1/4 c creamo
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 5 cloves garlic (yes 5!) (minced)
- 10 slices bread (cubed)
- 1/4 c butter (melted)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- While oven is heating, mix together dressing ingredients and let rest in fridge for at least an hour.
- In large bowl, mix together butter, garlic and bread cubes; toss to coat.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp and dry. Check frequently to prevent burning.
- Remove from oven, cool and try not to eat too many before it hits the salad!