Thanks for the recipe, Chrissy!
- 3 c cooked quinoa
- 1 can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 green onions (finely sliced)
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts (roughly chopped)
- 2 carrots (julienned)
- 1 head Bibb lettuce
- 1/2 c tamari or soy sauce (reduced sodium)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp ginger (minced)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey (heated slightly)
- In large bowl, mix together the 1st 5 ingredients; set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Pour dressing over the quinoa mixture and stir to combine.
- Carefully remove lettuce leaves from Bibb lettuce and fill each leaf with the quinoa mixture.