Oatmeal Raisin Bars
Somewhat healthy homemade oat bars.
Servings 16 squares
- 3/4 c butter melted
- 3/4 c brown sugar packed
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 c flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 c old fashioned rolled oats not quick cooking oats
- 1 1/2 c raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Butter or spray 8" x 8" baking pan. Line pan with parchment paper with ends overhanging and butter or spray again.
- Whisk together butter and sugars. Add egg and mix until smooth.
- Fold in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, oats and raisins until just blended.
- Spread in prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan, then lift out with parchment paper and cut into squares.