A healthier version of an old favourite.
Servings 4 servings
- 3/4 c Post 100% Bran cereal
- 1/4 c BBQ sauce (reduced calorie)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 med onion chopped
- 1 med red pepper chopped
- 1/2 c carrots shredded
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Cover baking pan with foil and spray with Pam or the like.
- In large bowl, mix cereal, bbq sauce and egg whites until well blended.
- Add meat and vegetables; mix lightly.
- Shape into loaf and place on pan.
- Brush with remaining bbq sauce.
- Bake 1 hour or until cooked through.