Another of my dad's specialties.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 onion diced
- 1/2 lb mushrooms sliced
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 c beef broth
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 2 tsp Worcestershire
- Combine beef, milk, bread crumbs and seasonings.
- Form into 1 1/2 " balls.
- Brown balls in oil; set aside.
- Add onion then mushrooms to oil and cook until soft.
- Sprinkle flour and paprika over onions.
- Add beef broth stirring until thickened.
- Blend in Worcestershire then stir in sour cream.
- Return balls to sauce; heat through but do not boil.
- Serve over hot buttered noodles.