A crustless asparagus quiche with spinach.
- 1/2 lb asparagus (trimmed)
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 2 1/4 c mozzarella cheese (grated; divided)
- 1 1/2 c baby spinach (julienned)
- 3 stems green onions (sliced)
- freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375F; Spray pie plate with cooking spray
- Steam asparagus until tender but firm, about 5 minutes; drain, cool and chop.
- Combine eggs with 2 cups of cheese; add spinach and green onion. Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese on top
- Bake uncovered until firm, about 30 minutes or until edges start to brown.
Per Serving: Calories: 155 | Net carbs: 1.5g