Roasted Tomato Pasta
Cherry tomatoes work best, but I've used larger tomatoes with great results.
- 6 c cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 med onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 c fresh basil chopped
- 1/4 c parsley chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 lb pasta
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Gently toss all ingredients (except pasta) and spread out on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes until softened.
- Meanwhile, in large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to directions; return pasta to pot.
- Add tomato mixture and any pan juices to pasta and gently toss to combine.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and grated parmesan.
Switch the parmesan to dairy free and you’ve got yourself a lovely vegan dinner!