Roasted Brussels Sprouts
There's something about roasting Brussels Sprouts that mellows the smell and taste of these little beauties! Here's a simple recipe that we use to accompany our turkey dinners.
- 1 1/2 lb Brussels sprouts trimmed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp each S & P
- 1-2 tbsp balsamic reduction optional
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place all ingredients into a large ziplock baggie and shake gently to coat.
- Pour onto baking sheet and roast in middle of oven for 30-45 minutes, shaking every 10 minutes. Sprouts should be dark brown when done.
- Optional: Drizzle with balsamic reduction and toss.
- Adjust seasoning and serve immediately.
- Leftovers are good cold or may be reheated.