Roasted Brussels Sprouts
There's something about roasting Brussels Sprouts that mellows the smell and taste of these little beauties! Here's a simple recipe that we use to accompany our turkey dinners.
- 2 lb Brussels sprouts trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 cloves garlic coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Spray baking sheet with oil or line with parchment
- In a large bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, salt and garlic. Add trimmed brussels sprouts to the bowl an toss very well to coat.
- Add to prepared pan and turn sprouts flat side down. This will help thenm stay more moist inside while making then prfectly golden and crispy on the outside.
- Roast 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Serve immediately.