Green Beans – Fast!
A quick and tasty side dish.
- 1 1/2 lb green beans
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar reduction
- In large pot of boiling water, cook beans for 3-4 minutes or until tender crisp.
- Drain and refresh under cold water.
- **Beans can be prepared to this point and arranged in a single layer on a tea towel then rolled loosely and refrigerated in a plastic bag for up to 8 hours.
- In large skillet, met butter with thyme over medium heat; add beans and toss to coat.
- Cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Toss with balsamic.