A little melted butter and Parmesan makes for a tasty salmon dinner.
- 3 lb salmon fillet
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 c Parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Spray foil lined baking sheet.
- Place salmon on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together melted butter, Parmesan, and parsley; brush onto salmon.
- Bake until cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Switch oven to broil and broil until top begins to turn lightly golden, about 2 more minutes.