Honey Garlic Salmon
Five ingredient sauce – sweet, savoury and garlicy!
- Cast iron pan
- 4 individual salmon fillets
- S & P
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tsp soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Arrange oven rack to middle position. Preheat broiler.
- Heat butter in cast iron pan over med/high heat until melted.
- Add garlic and sauté for a minute, until fragrant.
- Add honey, water, soy sauce and lemon juice; stir to combine.
- Add the salmon fillets to the sauce in the pan skin side down, and cook for 3-4 minutes, basting the tops with pan juices.
- Baste salmon one more time then transfer the pan to the oven to broil for a further 5-6 minutes, or until tops of salmon are nicely charred and salmon is cooked through.
- After plating the salmon, drizzle with pan juices and add a squeeze of lemon.