Almond Bacon Cheese Crostini
Yield: 3 dozen
- 1 baguette, cut into 36 slices
- 2 c shredded Monterey Jack
- 2/3 c mayo
- 1/2 c sliced almonds toasted
- 6 strips bacon cooked & crumbled
- 1 green onion chopped
- additional chopped toasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Brown baguette slices on ungreased baking sheet, 8-9 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine cheese, mayo, almonds bacon and onion. Spread over bread slices.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 7-8 minutes; sprinkle with additional chopped almonds. Serve warm.