Zucchini Blueberry Loaf (vegan)
A delicious recipe to use all those zucchini growing in your garden!
Servings 1 loaf
- 2 tbsp flax ground
- ⅓ c hot water
- 1 ½ c zucchini grated
- 3/4 c sugar
- ⅓ c canola oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ c flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- ¾ c blueberries fresh
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray pan and line with parchment.
- Mix flax with water, set aside.
- Squeeze the grated zucchini to remove some of the liquid.
- Combine zucchini with sugar, oil, vanilla and flax mixture.
- Combine flour with baking powder, cinnamon and salt; fold into zucchini mixture.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into prepared pan, smoothing batter.
- Bake 50 minutes.
- Cool loaf in pan for 10 minutes then remove to a wire rack.