Kim’s Dinner Rolls
This is about the only recipe I use my bread machine for any more.
Servings 16 buns
- Bread machine
- 1 1/8 c water
- 1/4 c butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 1/2 c flour
- 1 tbsp bread machine yeast
- Put ingredients into bread machine in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select dough cycle (usually about 2 hrs).
- Preheat oven to 150F
- On a floured counter, divide dough into 16 balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Let rise 25 minutes in oven until doubled in size.
- Increase oven temperature to 325F.
- Bake buns for 13 minutes, until golden.