Crispy Tofu with Peanut Sauce
Oven cooking the tofu before sautéing with sauce ensures crispiness.
- 1 16oz extra firm tofu drained and pressed
- 1/4 c peanut butter
- 1/4 c low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 c maple syrup
- 2 tsp chilli garlic sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Cube tofu and place in single layer on non-stick baking sheet. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Mix together remaining ingredients
- Remove tofu and place in bowl or directly into skillet; stir in half of the sauce.
- Gently heat tofu until ready to serve.