Try forming into individual servings stabbed with a pretzel stick to grab.
Servings 3 small balls
- 2 250 cream cheese room temperature
- 2 c grated old cheddar
- 1 tbsp pimento finely chopped
- 1 tbsp green pepper finely chopped
- 1 tbsp onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp Worcestershire
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- pecans finely chopped
- Combine cheese until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients, except nuts, and mix well.
- Shape into 1 large ball or 3 small balls, or try individual balls with pretzel sticks.